Child health and safety should be the top priority of every child care organization. Our quality assurance (QA) consultation services help early childhood programs provide quality care for young children. Examples of QA activities include:
• Meeting mandatory and voluntary child safety standards
• Identifying programs strengths and areas that need improvement
• Developing, implementing, evaluating, and reporting on innovative projects
• Engaging stakeholders, staff, and families in resource development and problem-solving
• Providing appropriate support, resources, and training
• Clearly stating expectations through policy and procedures
National resources, such as Caring For Our Children (CFOC3) provide guidance and recommendations to meet or exceed state and other standards and criteria. We can help programs identify and design QA activities based on CFOC3 and other recommendations.