Healthy and Safe Childcare
All children deserve a healthy and secure environment, both in childcare settings and at home. ChildHealthOnline, LLC develops professional-quality training and resource materials for Head Start, early childhood programs, schools, and other agencies that serve children and families. Childcare trainers, child care health consultants (CCHCs), and managers can use our services and resources to teach caregivers and families about child develoment, health, and safety. Resources are based on national standards including Caring For Our Childlren: National Health and Safety Performance Standards; Guidelines for Early Care and Education Programs (CFOC3) and Head Start Program Performance Standards (HSPPS).
In addition to individualized consulting, training, and resource development, other child care guidance services we offer include:
|• Providing expertise related to child health and safety in both home and early childhood settings.
• Developing disaster preparedness plans for early childhood settings.
• Developing and presenting training for staff, clients, and families.
• Writing/editing content for informational resources such as newsletters, brochures, and websites.
• Assisting with quality assurance and recognition activities.
• Assisting in designing, writing, and interpreting community assessments.
• Reviewing and designing policy and procedures manuals.